Hand LensHand Lens
A ten-power folding magnifier in a metal case. A frequently used tool in the field.
Geology ToolsRock Hammers
- Pointed and chisel-tip hammers. Rock chisels and eye protection.
Tumbled StonesTumbled Stones
A bag of tumbled stones is like a colorful rock collection.
Rock KitsRock Kits
Rock kits for classroom and personal use. A great way to learn about rocks.
Wall MapsWall Maps
- World maps, United States maps, continent maps, maps of individual states.
Rock PicksPointed-Tip Hammers
Known as rock picks are used mainly in igneous and metamorphic areas.
Rock BagsRock Bags
- Durable field bags with pockets for carrying maps, books, specimens and tools.
World GlobesWorld Globes
We have a nice selection of globes for students, schools, homes and offices.
Fossil FishFossil Fish
from Wyoming\'s Green River Formation look great on your office wall or desk.
Kids Science KitsKids Science Kits
- Explore science with these fun, do-it-yourself kits.
Gfeller LeatherGfeller Leather
field cases, hammer holsters, lanyards, field belts, acid bottle cases, more.
Estwing Geo Belt PacEstwing Belt Pac
- A durable belt pack for carrying supplies and specimens in the field.
Topo MapsTopo Maps
We have topo software, online map access and custom printed topo maps.
Waterproof PaperWaterproof Paper
Waterproof paper, pens, notebooks and field books.
Rock ChiselsRock Chisels
- Durable tools used for rock, mineral and fossil collecting.
Science BooksEarth Science Books
Learn about forensic geology, weather, meteorites, dinosaurs & more!
Chisel-Tip HammersChisel-Tip Hammers
- Also known as bricklayers hammers. Used on sedimentary rocks.
DeLorme AtlasDeLorme Atlas
Get a complete state of topo maps with back roads in one convenient book.
Fossil KitsFossil Kits
We offer a variety of fossil collecting kits for classroom and personal use.
Crack HammersCrack Hammers
- Also known as a hand sledge. Heavy hammers to break difficult rocks.