Hand LensHand Lens
A ten-power folding magnifier in a metal case. A frequently used tool in the field.
Geology BooksGeology Books
- A variety of books for reference, field trips, reading and more.
Geology ToolsRock Hammers
- Pointed and chisel-tip hammers. Rock chisels and eye protection.
Rock KitsRock Kits
Rock kits for classroom and personal use. A great way to learn about rocks.
Wall MapsWall Maps
- World maps, United States maps, continent maps, maps of individual states.
Tumbled StonesTumbled Stones
A bag of tumbled stones is like a colorful rock collection.
Gemstone BooksGemstone Books
- Learn about all kinds of gems and gem materials.
Rock BagsRock Bags
- Durable field bags with pockets for carrying maps, books, specimens and tools.
Fossil BooksFossil Books
- Learn about prehistoric life with these books about fossils!
Rock PicksPointed-Tip Hammers
Known as rock picks are used mainly in igneous and metamorphic areas.
Kids Science KitsKids Science Kits
- Explore science with these fun, do-it-yourself kits.
Fossil FishFossil Fish
from Wyoming's Green River Formation look great on your office wall or desk.
World GlobesWorld Globes
We have a nice selection of globes for students, schools, homes and offices.
Gfeller LeatherGfeller Leather
field cases, hammer holsters, lanyards, field belts, acid bottle cases, more.
Estwing Geo Belt PacEstwing Belt Pac
- A durable belt pack for carrying supplies and specimens in the field.
Topo MapsTopo Maps
We have topo software, online map access and custom printed topo maps.
Waterproof PaperWaterproof Paper
Waterproof paper, pens, notebooks and field books.
Chisel-Tip HammersChisel-Tip Hammers
- Also known as bricklayers hammers. Used on sedimentary rocks.
Rock ChiselsRock Chisels
- Durable tools used for rock, mineral and fossil collecting.
Fossil KitsFossil Kits
We offer a variety of fossil collecting kits for classroom and personal use.
DeLorme AtlasDeLorme Atlas
Get a complete state of topo maps with back roads in one convenient book.
Crack HammersCrack Hammers
- Also known as a hand sledge. Heavy hammers to break difficult rocks.