Rock KitsRock Kits
Rock kits for classroom and personal use. A great way to learn about rocks.
Geology ToolsRock Hammers
- Pointed and chisel-tip hammers. Rock chisels and eye protection.
Hand LensHand Lens
A ten-power folding magnifier in a metal case. A frequently used tool in the field.
Wall MapsWall Maps
- World maps, United States maps, continent maps, maps of individual states.
Tumbled StonesTumbled Stones
A bag of tumbled stones is like a colorful rock collection.
Hardness KitMineral Hardness Kit
Get a set of reference minerals or hardness picks for precise testing.
Rock BagsRock Bags
- Durable field bags with pockets for carrying maps, books, specimens and tools.
Geology BooksGeology Books
- A variety of books for reference, field trips, reading and more.
Rock PicksPointed-Tip Hammers
Known as rock picks are used mainly in igneous and metamorphic areas.
Fossil FishFossil Fish
from Wyoming's Green River Formation look great on your office wall or desk.
Gfeller LeatherGfeller Leather
field cases, hammer holsters, lanyards, field belts, acid bottle cases, more.
Waterproof PaperWaterproof Paper
Waterproof paper, pens, notebooks and field books.
Topo MapsTopo Maps
We have topo software, online map access and custom printed topo maps.
Estwing Geo Belt PacEstwing Belt Pac
- A durable belt pack for carrying supplies and specimens in the field.
DeLorme AtlasDeLorme Atlas
Get a complete state of topo maps with back roads in one convenient book.
Fossil KitsFossil Kits
We offer a variety of fossil collecting kits for classroom and personal use.
Chisel-Tip HammersChisel-Tip Hammers
- Also known as bricklayers hammers. Used on sedimentary rocks.
Rock ChiselsRock Chisels
- Durable tools used for rock, mineral and fossil collecting.
Gemstone BooksGemstone Books
- Learn about all kinds of gems and gem materials.
Fossil BooksFossil Books
- Learn about prehistoric life with these books about fossils!
Crack HammersCrack Hammers
- Also known as a hand sledge. Heavy hammers to break difficult rocks.