Rock KitsRock Kits
Rock kits for classroom and personal use. A great way to learn about rocks.
Geology ToolsRock Hammers
- Pointed and chisel-tip hammers. Rock chisels and eye protection.
Hardness PicksHardness Picks
Test for hardness with precise and easy-to-use hardness picks.
Tumbled StonesTumbled Stones
A bag of tumbled stones is like a colorful rock collection.
Hand LensHand Lens
A ten-power folding magnifier in a metal case. A frequently used tool in the field.
Rock PicksPointed-Tip Hammers
Known as rock picks are used mainly in igneous and metamorphic areas.
Rock BagsRock Bags
- Durable field bags with pockets for carrying maps, books, specimens and tools.
Geology BooksGeology Books
- A variety of books for reference, field trips, reading and more.
Wall MapsWall Maps
- Large and colorful wall maps of the world, the United States, and individual continents.
DeLorme AtlasDeLorme Atlas
Get a complete state of topo maps with back roads in one convenient book.
Fossil FishFossil Fish
from Wyoming's Green River Formation look great on your office wall or desk.
Gfeller LeatherGfeller Leather
field cases, hammer holsters, lanyards, field belts, acid bottle cases, more.
Topo MapsTopo Maps
- Get custom-printed topo maps, aerial photos, and satellite images.
Gemstone BooksGemstone Books
- Learn about all kinds of gems and gem materials.
Waterproof PaperWaterproof Paper
Waterproof paper, pens, notebooks and field books.
Chisel-Tip HammersChisel-Tip Hammers
- Also known as bricklayers hammers. Used on sedimentary rocks.
Fossil KitsFossil Kits
We offer a variety of fossil collecting kits for classroom and personal use.
Crack HammersCrack Hammers
- Also known as a hand sledge. Heavy hammers to break difficult rocks.
Fossil BooksFossil Books
- Learn about prehistoric life with these books about fossils!